Sims 2 SIMply Rawks

It's no secret that I am addicted to playing Sims 2. EA/Maxis has recently come out with their newest expansion pack called, NightLife. A must-have for any Sims 2 player! Gah but I don't know if the game will come out today or tomorrow at the local Target store. I've waited six months I can wait a couple more hours right? RIGHT? LOL! Oh but one of the coolest things about this next expansion pack is that there will be Vampires! ZOMG! So I've been busy preparing one of my neighborhoods for a cool story that I've been wanting to make for the longest time. The story will be called Samhloch and will be set in the modern world but the kicker is that all of these fantastic creatures co-exist with regular people. Of course there are regulations and laws that protect humanity but I'll get into that when I write the story. ^_^


He's a character that M'lord roleplays. Aedan is a dragon and a bad-arse cop. Pretty cool! He keeps the peace so to speak in Samhloch. The man has a past but who doesn't? Part of that mysterious past is my character, Masaya whom is a kitty vampire! She pretty much owns everything but that shouldn't be a surprise considering her origins. Aedan and Masaya love one another but at the same time they also want to rip eachother's throats out (literally)!

Bloody hell I'm getting excited about the story already! Must concentrate on my Dragonball Z/SailorMoon Sim story, Saijin Moon!

Comments

Popular Posts