Waiting for Christmas


Click to enlarge the picture
On November 29th, 2006 I received a wonderful suprise from Anita in the form of an email that contained two gifts. I wanted to show my appreciation and thanks by making a snapfest with her beautiful paintings.



Here is the cover picture in full size. On the right side of the Christmas tree you can see one of Anita's paintings. I managed to sneak in my Christmas cards and little present box too. :3



I should mention that I am taking pictures in Gendrenor. The neighborhood where my LotR sims and story takes place. I'm gearing up for the second chapter and have been slowly revising my characters looks but not so much that you won't recognize them. Ariella seems to think otherwise. This is her reaction to seeing the improved Meshida.

I don't know but does she look a but surprised? Did he change so much? I'll let you judge for yourself.



Not so much of a change right? ^__~



Of course not! Meshie is still the happy little hobbit that he was before.



Did I mention that I love my paintings?



WHAT IS CHRISTMAS?
TINSELED FAIRYTALES
DAY OLD STOCKINGS LINED UP IN A ROW

WHAT IS CHRISTMAS
COULD SOMEONE TELL ME THAT?
WHAT IS CHRISTMAS?
SURELY, I DON'T KNOW



WHAT IS CHRISTMAS?
CANDLES EVERYWHERE
A FIRE HAZARD ANY OTHER DAY
CHILDREN LIGHT THEM
NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE
ALL FOR CHRISTMAS




See these two twitterpated birds? I can't get them to stay away from each other. When I was thinking about how to set up this picture they decided to slow dance around the room! O_O



And here they pull even closer. Darn them! They are deliberately trying to sabatoge my storyline! As if those two would ever get together. . . HA!

And then something unexpected happened.

Meshida, for a moment--or an age, he’d never be sure--forgot his troubles and looked at the 'Moonlight' for the first time. Time stilled and shimmered about him as something tangible that could be seized and ripped back. But he would never want to go back from this moment, would never again in his mortal life remember what filled the days before his knowledge of her.

He was awed by her. She stunned him as all the might of Amroth might not, and for the first time in his life he was aware of a force more powerful than all dark armies, more pure than the silver light of the Lady, and more hopeful than the first morning of all life.

Love.



(*Hugs) Thank you so much for the gifts, Anita. I absolutely love them! ^_^

Comments

Popular Posts