Bishies and Owies, Oh my!


Sometimes when I am just playing the Sims 2 game I end up seeing something happen that is either zany or jaw-dropping strange. One of those times was at a Frat house. The guys were having a 'toga' party! Fun fun! Everyone was dressed up in cute togas and were having a great time. The second the party was over one of the guys, named Marc Anthony(*lol*) decided to change out of his toga. Well...this is what happened:
LoL! Isn't that freaky?! O_O;

Ooh and I also killed Raditsu. Yep, he's a dead guy. BUT I couldn't leave him totally dead so I decided to remake him because I noticed that he wasn't as 'young' looking as I wanted for my stories! But now I think he has a softer appearance which lends him that 'pretty boy' look one often sees in Anime.


Speaking pretty boys--Sephiroth looks damn HAWT in Final Fantasy - Advent Children. Oh hell so does Cloud, and Reno, and the three Sephie 'clones'. (*fans herself*) Whoo, if only they were real . . .

Comments

Popular Posts