SIMply Stupified

Mandatory Drama Statement of the Day: Boo Hoo, I'm sick. T_T

There comes a time in every Sims 2 players life when they just want to play the game for gaming sake and not to create custom content, or make a movie/story. Today was this day for me. I have run myself into a wall and decided to not pick myself back up. At least not until I feel a tad sane again. :P

Random Sim Blabfest:

A Day in the Life of the Rocha Family

The Rocha family is my Self-Sim(*one of many incarnations*) and my husband(*fiance/Guerito*) family. This Sim day happened to be Jonathon's (*first born son*) birthday. He grew up into a teen! The next day he comes home from school and brings home a friend.

 Friend: Why, it's a pleasure to finally meet you, Mrs. Rocha! I've heard so many good things about you! I think Jonathon is a wonderful Sim teen. He's so smart and intelligent...(*New friend Sim continues to kiss arse without inhibition*)

==========

Mrs. Rocha: Un-huh. And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us?

Friend: ~silence~

Mrs. Rocha: Baka(*idiot*). -_-


Alexander the Bishounen

Say 'Hey-lo' to Alexander Rasputinoch! A new character for my upcoming LJ story, Samhloch(*plug plug*). ^_^

 Mrs. Rocha: Oh no, I just happened to be walking around in my nightie!

Alex: GRRROWWWLLL! Bring some of that over here, foxy lady!

Mrs. Rocha: But I'm married! I'm devoted to my Guero one hundred and ---

Alex: But I'm a Sim. It's not real! I'm only a Sim! (*Puppy dog eyes*) T_T

Mrs. Rocha: HOO YEAH! (*Glomps Alexander*)

~woo hoo - woo hoo hoo~


Is it SIMply Sinful to have such hawt men in-game? (*fans herself*) I need to take a cold shower now...


Pumpkin King

LOL! Don't ask... O.O

Comments

Popular Posts