Coming Soon: Lords of the Realm

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm nearly finished with chapter one of the Lords of the Realm Sim story. All I need to do is put it all together and sharpen all of the pictures. The pictures were taken pre-Nightlife and long before I discovered the camera mode. I should also note that because of the limits of Sims 2 a good portion of my shots will be photo-manipulated to atone for the lack of moving fantasy creatures. Therefore I apologize beforehand for the overall quality of the pictures.

Lords of the Realm is alike Saijin Moon in the fact that the characters(and the first story elements) are modeled after the role-playing game my husband and I created at Y! Groups. Therefore four of the main characters are on loan from their original creators. The Sim story is a fantasy adventure which is the genre where I normally write a great deal of my fanfiction.

The story itself will be taking place in the Realm of Gendrenor during the Fourth Age of Man. Humanity has finally begun to claim the overworld from the mystical denizens of the Realm. It is an age of wars and wizardry, of men and monsters, where the impossible is made possible and dreams transform reality.

I hope that you all will join me for the first chapter. ^_^

Comments

Popular Posts