Welcome to SIMeria: Part 1

Welcome to SIMeria

This is my first official Sim story. When I first began contemplating writing a Sim story I had no idea how to even begin. Writing fanfiction is one thing but creating a story that was made for Sims? My gosh that was nearly mind-boggling. Actually, it really still is mind-boggling now that I think about it. What I did for this story was take a bunch of pictures of my Sims doing normal activities. As you can tell from the shots I neither created specific scenes or planned any of it at all. Everything was spur of the moment. No plot. No direction. No special camera movements. Even so it was actually very hard to put together. Hell, it came out rather wild though but amittedly a ton of fun. In the end, I think these are the types of Sim stories I enjoy creating the most. The ones that come out okay with no thought put into it whatsoever. I hope that you enjoy this one-shot Sim story, ^_^

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Description: Ima Dedman and his roommate Gene Ric have just moved into Simeria. What adventures await?
Family Name: Dedman
Lot Name: Dedman's Keep
Categories: Comedy,SciFi/Fantasy,Sims Life Stories


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Welcome to Dedman's Keep.

A newly constructed Keep in the mysterious land of Simeria where the World is an a Age of Wars and Wizardry, of Monsters and Mortals, where the Impossible is made Possible and Dreams transform Reality.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ima: "Now that the dramatic intro is out of the way... Hello! My name is Ima Dedman."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Gene Ric: "That was a dramatic intro?"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Gene Ric (*He speaks in a very bad, very terrible, French accent. Why? Because he's not French!*): "Where was the drama? The intensity? It did not make me shiver but cringe. I cringe in disgust. Agony! Hey! Where did you go?"

(*Ima had walked into the Keep five seconds before Gene Ric's mouth even opened*)

Gene Ric: "You did not even introduce me! The Great Gene Ric! The mighty lusty lover of..."

(*Birds Chirp in the background. A fallen leaf floats lazily to the ground below*)

Gene Ric: "PFft...Oh to hell with it!"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Both Ima and Gene settled into their respective places within the Keep. Truth be told, Gene is freeloading off of Ima Dedman, whom of course is filthy stinking rich. The Blood Elf (*Gene is a sort of Vampiric Elf; very rare to find*) was lazy, intolerable, at times evil, and out of this world mischievious. Basically he has this insane knack of getting into trouble.

Big time.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Gene Ric: "Flaming Crap Widgets! I just saw a man and woman intitiating kinky fest Nookie!"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Gene Ric: "Must...see...more. . ."

Before Gene could happily return to his telescope to watch the birds (*COUGH*)Peep on the Neighbors(*COUGH*) - - - A DARK FIGURE suddenly emerges from nowhere and makes his presence known. O_O

The man wears a black hat and familiar azure robes, both ornately decorated with strange silver runes etched into the material. He has an ominious aura that radiates about his body like a second skin. Though it is his stark blood red eyes that makes a person's heart skip a beat.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Gene Ric: "Master Amroth!"

Author's Note: Ima and Gene are both Journeyman Wizards. Basically they have been training to be wizards under Valdrik the Red (*Ima's Master - Good Wizard*) and Amroth the Blue (*Gene's Master - Bad Wizard, Boo Hiss!*).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Gene Ric: "Master. . .Great One! I am humbled by your powerful and always ominious presence. I bow before your greatness!"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Gene Ric: "I grovel at your leather biker boots! I am yours to command! I am your loyal servant King Mucky Muck! I obey! I OBE--"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Amroth: "Keep talking and I'll rip your heart out."


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Gene Ric: (*Squeaks*) "I can be quiet. I'm a good boy."

Off in the not so distance another mysterious figure suddenly comes running down the street.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The blonde man comes closer.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Closer.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
TOO CLOSE!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Gene Ric: "Uh--Hello?"

Lord Dragonblood: "Bloody Hell, it would figure that you are aligned with a scumbag like Amroth."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Gene Ric: "What?! Do not speak of the Master in that manner! He is the Great One! The EVIL of all that is Natural and Un-Natural. He is the underhanded Snake that crawls and writhes on its belly to slither its way up the legs of Goody two shoes like yourself!"

Amroth: "I'm a snake?"

Gene Ric: "Ahhahah! I mean. . .a good snake?"

Amroth: "GOOD?!"

Gene Ric: "I am not doing so well here."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dragonblood: "ARGH! Listen here, pup. You're new to Simeria so I will go easy on you this one time. These lands are MINE. If I see a snake so much as attempt to cause trouble in my lands I will CRUSH its skull with my bare hands. And If I see a Maggot such as yourself aligning itself to said snake. . . I'll RIP out the Maggot's NECK with my TEETH!"

Gene Ric: "That is most graphic in nature. I do not like your attitude."

Dragonblood: "Deal with it. This is my pleasant side. Ah. . . and one more thing."

Gene Ric: ".....?"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dragonblood: "If you EVER spy on me bedding MY WOMAN again, I'll EAT YOU ALIVE!"

Gene Ric: "EEEKKK!!" <---- (*He screams like a little girl* >_<)

And with those pleasant words left to run amuck in Gene's befuddled mind. . . The Dragon Prince of Simeria went about his daily activities which more than likely involved the hot WooHoo fest that Gene was forced to miss out on.

Gene Ric: T_T

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
At any rate the little dispute with the Crowned Prince of Simeria was soon forgotten as new arrivals came up the walkway to Dedman's Keep. Where was Ima in the midst of all this hustle and bustle you wonder? Well someone has to earn the bucks. Ima's working. -___-

Gene Ric is also working. Working his charms on Brigana, who happens to be Dragonblood's foster mother. . . but that part was left out of the introductions. ^_~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Brigana: "I smell something burning. Gene? Are you cooking something?"

Gene Ric: "Me? Hmm I do not believe so. Ah no I do not think so. I rarely do that -- oh what it is you say?"

Brigana: "Cook."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Gene Ric: "Ah yes, cook! I do not do such things often."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Brigana: "Are you sure? I can really smell the burnt food. Take a sniff of the air. Can you not smell anything at all?"

Gene Ric: (*Takes a quick sniff of the air*) No, no I do not."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
SFX: Whoosh! Burn! Roar!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Gene Ric: "Ah hahahaha! I can see your game now."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Gene Ric: "You tease me, yes? Ah but Brigana you do not need to play games with me."

Brigana: "I have no idea what you are talking about Gene but I do smell something burning."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Gene Ric: Ah hah I see. I see! I can smell the fire too. It is hot within our hearts. The FLAMES of PASSION are roaring fast between us!"

Brodick (*The Long Haired One*): "The man is not for real? The fireman is..."

Azar (*The Purple Haired One*): "Yeah. . . I know."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Fireman has already arrived and is putting out the fire!


TBC in Welcome to SIMeria: Part 2 of 2

Comments

Popular Posts