Sims 2: Happy Valentine's Day

Current Music: Celine Dion: My Heart will go On
Image hosting by Photobucket

For the Man Who Shares My Life: You are the face I can't wait to see at the end of a long day...the arms I want wrapped around me when I'm feeling all alone in the world...and the only person in the universe that I'd ever want to spend forever with. Today, Tomorrow, Always... I love you.

To all my friends: It's not just a lover's holiday. If you knew how many hearts are touched by everything you do, you'd know the gratitude and love that's always felt for you. May all the wishes in your heart come true. Happy Valentine's Day!


Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Happy Valentine's Day from the Rocha family! ^_^

Comments

Popular Posts