Talios and Misao had Twins!



I have two sets of Sims that I play the first set are the Sims that I play about with for fun. The second set is composed of Sims that I use for Sim stories only. Here I am just showing off my first set of twins. The Talios and Misao you see here do not look like the Sims that I use for my story, LotR. So it's not a sneak peek at how they look like sorry, lol. :P


*********
I'm really happy. I've never had twins without the use of a hack. The cheesecake thing really works! One of my Sim couples, Talios and Misao, just had their first set of twins! I named the boy, Kazuma, and the girl, Ling.


Misao's overjoyed because she just gave birth to Kazuma and Ling. She's holding Kazuma(male) in this picture.


Now I pan the camera over to Talios whom is holding Ling in his usual cold, and non-chalant demeanor. He's a bit of a meanie. Talios is newly married to Misao but he's woo'hooing twelve different Sim women. Funny thing is though that he's a fortune Sim not a romance aspiration!


A few days later our babies grow up into toddlers. I'm at a loss here because Kazuma looks like he is 40 yrs. old with that hairstyle. O_O; I can see he inherited a lot of his father's looks too. (shudders)


Ling also age transitioned but where I was expecting a cute little girl instead I see she has the golfball head syndrome. And I don't even know where to begin about the blonde hair... >_<


Time for a make-over don't you agree? Now she's cute as a button with pink anime hair too boot!


At the time Kazuma was borne I didn't have any custom hair for male toddlers. I think hairmesh creators should focus a bit more on the males because there doesn't seem to be enough hairstyles available for them. I decided instead to plunk on the bear head to hide his shiny noggin'. Can't help but think he looks cute on the potty. ^_^;


I've often wondered what the heck it is they are staring off to on the side. Does that help with their potty training?

Toddler: "Oh looky, shiny!"

SFX: *~Plop~*

Uhmmm....


One last shot of Ling while she is crawling. Toddlers are the cutest things.


Kazuma the stealth ninja bear wants to steal the spotlight so he crawls after Ling in the hopes of becoming an internation Sim star.

--Thanks for looking! I just wanted to share my twin happiness! ^_^

Comments

Popular Posts