Sim Food Craze



Hi everyone, I wanted to give a very happy shout-out for my husband, [info]lorddragonblood  whom is beginning to share pictures of his latest building projets. Forgive any mistakes he's quite new to the Live Journal community but he's a fast learner. The man has a knack for building lots that boggle the mind. The newest of which is a stunning Victorian estate. At the moment he has only two snaps up but they are just enough to give us a sneak peek at his genius. Of course, I am a bit biased but I'll let you decide for yourselves. Although the pics are few at the moment he does plan on putting up even more. Have a look see and we would love it if you commented on what you think. ^_^

Primarily, thanks to Teresa from the InSIMinator website discovering how to fix foods for OFB I learned how to create custom foods for Sims 2. This is something I have been wanting to do for quite a while. Happy and estatic, don't quite describe what I am feeling at the moment.

You can see them by using the LJ-cut or visiting the Sim Food Craze Gallery.

Lucky Charms Cereal

Don Lothario demostrates how easy it is to put together a bowl of cereal. My, my, the cooking skillz astound! This is actually an old picture. The new cereal package has custom milk cartoon, and marshmellows

▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩

El Bowl de Cereal

Wow, he actually made the bowl. Good job, luv. Even if your Sim has no cooking skills this bowl of cereal is possible to make. How come? Why that's easy, because it's magically delicious!

▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩

Pink Lemonade Pie

This one is in the works. As you can see there is a certain pair of Saiya-jin on the milk carton...

▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩

Batter is everything

The batter is really everything. IRL it can make or break your food creations. This is pink because its made from pink lemons. @_@

▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩

Unbaked State

This is the pie in its unbaked state. I personally wouldn't recommend that size of a baking pan but ah well...our Sims are crazy

▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩

Finished State

The pink lemonade pie is finished! I have to work a bit more on the textures but this is how it looks overall. Quite a pretty pink if I say so myself. *^_^*

▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩

Slice of Pie

Isn't that slice simply scrumptious? I based this pie on a real recipe from Kraft Foods. Again the deft Don Lothario proves that with the help of the 'boolprop' cheat he can accomplish anything!

▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩

For the new viewers that visit, you may have not known, but my husband and I co-own a Sims 2 website together. In our free time we create custom content that we hope will bring added fun and colour to Simmers games everywhere. We also have several online activities that we participate in and that isn't even covering the base of our offline life. In other words I would like to apologize for the lack of story updates. LotR is next on the list of updates and I intend on meeting the deadlines I have set for myself. I greatly appreciate your patience meanwhile. :3

Thank you for viewing!

Comments

Popular Posts