Saijin Moon: Emotional Turmoil



Oni Cebolla has a new look! I've been revamping all of my characters(again!) for the upcoming chapters. Unfortunately, I am doing this because the original hair she had has a major problem with bleeding through the limbs. Every time I wanted to make an action shot with Oni I had to manip her arms or shoulders back on. >_<





I've been told by non-Simmer friends that she looks 'gothy' but then again everyone in the world seems to think anyone with black hair and eyeliner is a goth. Oni is not a goth by any means. She just happens to have black hair. Though I haven't decided whether to change it to the reddish brown she had beforehand. At any rate, I updated her outfit to reflect the original drawing I had of her costume. At the time I made the Saijin Moon story the meshes available were still not up to par but that has changed immensely as you can see. I'm so happy with it. I do so love it when my characters begin to resemble what I had originally envisioned in my head. ^_^ Speaking of which -- Raditsu also has a new look!

  Here he is - what do you think?

Comments

Popular Posts