Pets Snaps: Paws and Claws



Hi everyone after seeing so many cute pictures I wanted to share some snaps of my first venture into the Pets EP too.

+10. Large file sizes, my apologies.



Thor, the Dog of Thunder started out as a Husky but I added Samoyed features. He's currently living with Poobah Ima Dedman and his pregnant wife Mckenzie.



The first thing Thor did after arriving at his new home was to dig a hole. He's cute though so Poobah didn't mind too much.



This is Womtaro the womrat. He's Mckenzie's pet gerbil thingie. It's so cute. I'm trying to see how long it takes to kill it un-intentionally. ^_~



Here's Lulu. A pretty kitty stray that would have been taken into the Dedman household except I didn't know how to get the cat to stay. I would have liked her in the household she reminds me of a dearly departed IRL pet of mine named Mocha. T_T



Peek-a-boo! Poobah and Womtaro wubbles eachother. Aren't they adorable? Just kidding. I needed to snap a goofy shot to amuse myself. :3



This strange looking animal came to the front door and howled at it for 5 Sim minutes. Diddy is it's name but I had it chased off because it looked scary.



Here's Lulu running like hyper mad around the yard. I really tried to get her accepted into the home but alas my ignorance cost me. The pretty kitty ran off never to come back again. Boo hoo!



I started tweaking my pets. Here's Boy a pet modeled after my husband's sheepdog. He's not really a sheepdog but I nicknamed Boy that way because he was as cuddly and fluffy as a sheep.



Tigger is my newest pet tiger kitty! I was absolutely floored when there was no white paws available nor zebra stripes for cats. I had to blend in a lot of colours to get his white paws and scruff. Then again knowing myself I probably overlooked the zebra stripes or white paws options. Lol!



Tigger is extremely aggressive and fiercely independent. My poor Sim Ima tried to give him love by offering a treat and well... Tigger pretty much RAWRRed!

Annnd that's it! Thank you for viewing my pictures! =^.^=

Comments

Popular Posts