Sims 2 Pictures: LotR Antics



Many, many eons ago I had teased friends with an LotR snapfest. Due to many unforseen attacks of stealth ninja polar bears that were accompanied by hordes of gummy bears welding candy-coated pitchforks. . . I wasn't able to put it up until today. ^__^;



Club 64 happens to exist in a perpetual zone of spandex space where silly things like 'Medieval times' and 'Fanfiction accuracy' do not exist. Thank goodness for plot holes!



The first thing Ariella does is whine about the decoration. Wouldn't you know it? The one time I furnish something and my Sims hate it. >_<

Ariella: "But I hate it! It doesn't match!"

Me: "Doesn't it suck to be you, dearie? Deal!" :P



Cassandra is feeling brave. She's going to try her luck at the ElectroDanceSphere.



Of course she's less than good at it. -_-

Cassandra: "Oww! Call Sim Hall Ambulance. I think I broke something."

Me: "Sorry, no sim insurance."

Cassandra: "But I hurrrrrt!"

Me: "Annnd doesn't it suck to be you?"

Cassandra: "Boo hoo." T_T



Good ol'Meshie is singing to his heart's content on the karaoke machine. Looks like everything is fine and dandy with him so let's check up on my Elf maiden. . .



. . . and there are no words to describe this incident. Oh wait, I have one! Ouch.



Don't wonder about their varied height and costume appearance. It'll hurt my head too much to explain the vast intricacy of my not-so subtle blunders. Yes, that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it. :3





Methinks the 'bubbly' went to their heads a bit too much.



One of the things I like about the Sims is that they can take pictures and keep them as souvenirs.



White Hobbits can't jump! Oh wait sorry that's a really bad pun on a strange movie title. ^_^;



Meanwhile Cassandra is roasting marshmallows.



Which signals the LotR crew that it's time for grub! Notice that Meshida does a double-take. I wonder who he saw?



Meshida: "ZOMG! It's MOSES!"

Me: "You idiot that's Valdrick the Red." -_-

Cassandra: "But it looks like Moses..."

Me: "Argh!"



Suddenly Cassandra notices something as well!



Cassandra: "It's the two thieves that stole the Beacon of Dreams!"



Ariella: "Is that so? I'll take care of them!"

Did I mention that Meshida is a bit of a pervert? As Ariella was walking away he was suddenly admiring her. . . 'assets'.



A short while later

SFX: Ping Zing Zonk Ping! Ping!

Cassandra:
"Ariella! I thought you were going to get the Beacon of Dreams back!"

Ariella: "Sorry. I was told that was privledged information and in doing so would end the story too soon."




And so the LotR crew decided to enjoy the rest of the evening despite knowing full well that not acquiring the Beacon of Dreams may mean the utter destruction of their entire world. What else could they do but ---

Cassandra: "PAR-TAY!"



Ariella: (*Sings*)  "I'm so pretty! Oh so pretty! I'm so pretty it's wonderful and truuuee!"

Me: "DANCE!"



Everyone Dance Now!




Here is the doe, back with the bass
The jam is live in effect and I don't waste time
Or the mike if it don't rhyme




Jump to the rhythm jump jump to the rhythm jump
 And I'm here to provide
 Peace and lyrics to make your shake your pants




Take a chance, come on and dance
Guys grab a girl, don't wait, make a whirl
It's your world and I'm just a swirl
Trying to get a nut to move your butt
To the dance floor, so yo what's up




Hands in the air, Come on say yeah,
everybody over here everybody over there
the crowd is live and I feel this groove
Party people in the house...

Everybody dance now ...
Da da da da
da da da da
da da da da, da da da
da da da da, da da da
la da da da
la da da da
dum da dum da dum

Thanks for Reading!

Comments

Popular Posts