Saijin Moon: A Christmas Dream

A Christmas Dream takes part a little before the first chapter of Saijin Moon. Although this is not a prelude it does lend a little insight(not very much ^_~) as to why Oni decided  to stay onboard the Chini-Zu instead of taking off  when presented with the chance alike the other crew members.  In case anyone is wondering why a 'Christmas' theme in the middle of spring? It's because the pictures were actually taken on the day of Christmas IRL. I didn't have a real Christmas with presents or shiny lights but I did have time on my hands...

Author's Note: PG-13
Sims 2: A Christmas Dream
The sounds of keys lightly clicking echoed softly through-out the kitchen. However, the stillness of the night amplified the effects to the young lady's ears to the annoying height of jagged nails grating on a chalkboard. She cringed a little in response. Sometimes it didn't pay to have utlra-sensitive hearing.

SFX: ~*Tap-Tap tap...*~

Date: 12/26/06
Entry: 315

Dear Mother,

life on this ship hasn't gotten any easier. Each day I am given an extra chore to perform by Willsadict. Although this is to be expected with the loss of so many crew members. . . I do feel as if he is taking advantage of me. Yet what can I say? I am no one to complain. There is a roof over my head and food in my belly. During the night I can sleep on a comfortable bed draped with thick linen. Also with the passing of time the ship takes me farther into space. Further and further away from the monsters that destroyed our lives. I know that these thoughts of mine are nothing new to you. I will stop here and begin anew with a strange dream I had last night.
Sims 2: Custom Food
I'm not sure how it came to be but I was in a human home. The interior was richly decorated in shades of ruby red and forest green. Upon the walls were painted stencils of Christmas trees and wreaths. In my hands I carried a gel-like dessert upon a white plate. My body was draped in silver and satin. Could you imagine me wearing such a thing? It all seemed peculiar yet now that I think upon it more clearly I do believe that just yesterday was the festive holiday that the Earthlings celebrated.

Despite the ridiculous idea that I, Oni Cebolla, would even celebrate a human holiday; there was something warm about the notion.

That is when the dream became surreal.
Sims 2: Christmas Home
And then I hear his voice outside call out in confusion, "What the HELL is this suppose to be," as he pointed out to a lawn reindeer firmly planted in the snow.

It was him. The Captain. I could see him clear in the daylight. An intense warrior that possessed enormous strength that was only matched by the terrible temper at his possession.  Yet here in my dream he was different. Not so much his appearance but rather the way he seemed to boyishly poke at the deer ornament in curiosity.

Yet he threw that curiosity into the wind the second he roughly pulled me into his strong embrace. I was taken aback at first for I had never been this intimately close to the Captain or anyone for that matter. Yet as I looked into his eyes I saw something in them that both thrilled and frightened me at the same time.

Without a word he tilted my body backwards and brushed his lips upon mine. The tip of his tongue lightly caressed my tongue both teasing and exploring my mouth.  The warmth of his strong hands grasping my waist as he pulled me closer in an embrace that nearly felt as if he did not want to ever let go. The deep kiss infused my senses with an intensity I had never felt before.

Afterwards,  he twirled me around and danced me back to the house. Before I could regain my senses he pointed upward with a quirky smile upon his face.

"What is that plant hanging down from the ceiling," I remember asking him.

He playfully tickled me before stopping to grin.  "Mistletoe," he  responded gently.  "The Earthlings call it, 'mistletoe'."

I wanted to laugh at the absurdity of the name. Yet he didn't give me a chance as he took hold of my waist bringing me close to his own. There I saw a smoldering intensity within his eyes that I could only interpret as 'desire' and 'love' amalgamated into one.  As his lips gently pressed upon mine did I only realize what the feeling I had felt before had been ---

Passion.

Mother I can certainly tell you that even though it was a dream it  felt incredibly real to me. The last shred of the wonderous dream that I remember is seeing his face look down upon my own. The expression was both full of love yet within them there was a heavy mixture of sadness. Almost as if he carried an intense guilt upon his broad shoulders that was directed solely toward me.

SFX: ~*Tap-Tap tap..tapity-tap*~

My dream ends there. Even now I am still blushing from head to toe at the thought of--of--well, you know what I am trying to say here. Do not worry dear mother for I will not lose my head in silly fantasies. I hope that you, father, my sisters, and brothers are content in the honored halls of the Great Warrior. Please continue watching over me from beyond the clouds.

End of Entry.

~*~*~


She shut down the computer.

As Oni pushed back the seat of her chair she couldn't help but to smile wistfully. The fantasy was a sweet one and it showed a softer side to the Captain that only she knew that he could possess. Although she had received no presents nor participated in the festive parties that the Earthlings put on the previous day -- in a way it was a gift in itself.

A Christmas dream that would tickle her heart and fancy for many days to come.

END

Comments

Popular Posts