Sims 2 Pictures: Victorian Teaser



One day long ago I was suppose to post eight pictures that gave a small glimpse into a particular residential house that M'lord had made. I had a subject title in mind and it was called, 'Victorian Teaser'. Now I am going to simply post the pictures in the hopes that it will make up for the lack of updating around here. Maybe no one will notice that this is over two years late in coming...



Sims can get stuck in the most oddest of places.  These poor Sims were dropped off by the taxi literally right on the front porch. Masaya, Alec, and Aedan never spoke to me ever again. >_<


Aedan's super top secret is that he is a glutton for grilled cheese sandwiches.


A kind neighbor stops on by to greet the new additions to Simeria. Who could it be but the ever-changing Oni Cebolla from the story that will never finish; Saijin Moon!  She seems to be having a nice time with Alec. ^_^;


Of course that 'nice' time with Alec does not go without notice.  Taurus pops on over to  remind Oni just  who she really belongs to! The fountain in the foreground is pretty. The water running down the sides appear almost real to me. O_O


Uh-oh! Looks like Oni escaped Taurus' iron grip to jump into the hot spa with Alec. (*fans herself*)Not that I would blame Oni for wanting to do such a thing. *^__^*


As the day winds down ushering in a cool night the spa is packed full of giddy femme fatales. Masaya to the left, Oni in the middle, and Stella (alien) to the right are gossiping about the latest Sim antics.


Here's a backside view of the Victorian estate. Don't mind my graphics card. I admit it. The thing sucks. X_X


Last but certainly not least is a picture of the front yard. I like the night-time view of all the pictures that I had taken of this lot. The lights in the fountain are a pretty touch. Sometimes the details that M'lord had put into his homes boggle my mind. Just too bad that the man doesn't put that much detail into sorting his laundry. ¬_¬

Thanks for reading! I know it's late but hey, I never claimed to stick to a schedule. :P

Comments

Popular Posts